PETRONAS TWIN TOWERS The Petronas Twin Towers, which rise 1,483 feet (452m) in the Kuala Lumpur City Centre and was the world’s tallest building from 1998 to 2004. However it remains to be the tallest ‘twin...Read More
Tag: petronas twin towers
- Sunway Construction awarded RM721m shopping mall project in Perak
- Kerjaya Prospek bags RM111.8 mil job in Mukim Setapak, Kuala Lumpur
- Tuju Setia wins RM209mil construction contract
- Haily Group Bhd bags RM64mil construction contract in Johor Bahru
- Pansar secures RM107.5 mil road work contract in Sarawak
No comments to show.